Friday, April 16, 2010

Lots has happend!

So much has happened in the past little while I thought I would update. We had two birthdays, Andie and Jenna, that weekend Ben came home on leave and we had a good time with him while he was here. I went to girls weekend with my sister-in-law's and we had a blast!!!

Jenna's Cake

Andie's Cake

Last week Johnathan graduated from BYU-Idaho with his Bachelors Degree. It was a busy weekend and we had family up for a BBQ Saturday. I am so proud of him sticking it out and going to school full time and working as much as possible, I got myself a great man!!

Graduate!

Last Friday I received an email from the Editors at Avalon and they requested a full manuscript of Sweetwater Springs. Needless to say I was thrilled and today the beautiful package went in the mail. I know that it is going to take a lot of waiting but I have been doing that for two years so I think this will be ok.

Sweetwater Springs


Other than that, Johnathan received a very good offer from Walsh Engineering in Idaho Falls so we will be moving there in June as soon as the kids are done with school. We are very much looking forward to staying close to family and working so we can buy a house sometime next year. So all in all lots of GOOD things have happened to us and I am very thankful for all the blessings we have in our lives.

8 comments:

Jackie B. said...

wow! congrats Jon! lots going on. so exciting.

Evalynn said...

Wow! What an exciting time for you guys!!!! So cool. We are very happy for your family.

And those cakes are super cute!

Jenn Duncan said...

Congrats to you guys on the new job. That's great you can stay close to family too!

Chuck and Sue said...

We are just so thrilled for you! How do you handle so many blessings in such a short period of time? It is amazing! Good luck with the move and the publisher!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

Congrats on graduating, Jonathan! That's so awesome! And congrats, again, on the new job in Idaho Falls! I was hoping you'd say you were moving back here! But we are very happy for you! Good luck with your book, Anna! Miss you guys!

Rachel said...

Way to go Graduate! We're happy for you, and how great a job offer already! What cute cakes you're a talented lady!

Anonymous said...

Yes! First - Congrats to your hub! Second- you really should consider opening a bakery Third- That is awesome about your manuscript, I'll say I knew you when Fourth-I am so glad that you guys are sticking around in Idaho

JCKYUHYUN said...

tht cake just look lik yummy^^