Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Washing Your Brain!

The other night Johnathan and I were watching TV when this horrendous commercial came on. I don't remember exactly what it was about, but it was disturbing. We just looked at each other for a moment and he commented on how he would never be the same after that. I looked at him and told him that I needed to go and wash my brain to get the picture out of my head.

Last night I saw yet another commercial, this one was for Tabasco sauce, there were peperoni and then they grew heads and started to sing. Again I felt the need to wash that picture from my brain. How many of you need to wash your brains?

1 comment:

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

amen sister! i saw a distubing pic on tv last night. the channel i was on was "supposed" to be family friendly, but suddenly, "HELLO." not a good thing. never got any warning that was coming. awful!!!! what a crazy, corrupted world it's turning in to. too bad!