Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So Very Long Ago

It has been forever since I updated this blog. We have moved into a wonderful little neighborhood and the kids enjoy having friends so close they can play with. Our ward is very nice and Johnathan and I have both excepted callings in the scouting program, we are both very busy but it is fun.

Sweetwater is still out with Avalon, I have not heard anything but hope something will come about in the next couple of months, it is very hard to wait though. I am still writing and enjoy spending time with my writing group on Wednesday evenings at the library. It is inspirational to go and listen to them and work on our writing together. I did Nanowrimo again this year and have fallen in love with my story. I might put a descritption of it on here some time.

The children are getting big. Andie and Tyson enjoy school and are both working very hard. Casey is still home with me, he will go to Kindergarten next year, I am a little sad about that because he is my buddy and we enjoy Casey Mommy time while Jenna naps. He told me it would be ok when he went to school though because he wouldn't miss me. I am glad for that. Jenna is full of personality. She made the great step onto toddlerhood when she was potty trained over November and December. She is doing great and I can't believe she is such a big girl. I will try to get some new pictures up of them all.

Christmas was wonderful. Santa did a great job this year and everyone was happy. We enjoyed time with family also. My brother and his wife came up from Colorado and we got to spend time with them. Also Mom and Dad Duncan came up for a visit between missions, it was sure fun to have them and learn about Guam and what they did there. We will miss them when they leave again but it is such a blessing to have them serve so willingly.

Well that is a brief catch up. Hopefully this year I can do a better job keeping this up to date. Welcome 2011!!

No comments: