Thursday, August 21, 2008

School Starts

Andie is back in school now. She was a bit nervous about going to a new school and not knowing anyone, but when she got off the bus yesterday she couldn't stop talking about her new friends. I know she is going to love school, she always has, and I think that she is going to make some great friends. The boys are being good and they don't seem to really miss Andie, they play much better together when it is just them. I have been playing the "Teddy Bear" game with them. Tyson has a hard time with his "S" sounds so I have made a list and we say them to correct way together then he gets a gummy bear. Casey likes to play the game too and I figure that he is learning also.

Tyson has started Gymnastics. I wanted him to go to Pre-School this year but I couldn't find one in such sort notice, so we signed him up for Gymnastics instead, think that he is really going to take off, he is already really good at it.

I have started potty training Casey, lets hope it is quick and painless. :) I have the times set and I ask him if he needs to potty every 15 min. I have to come up with some incentive for him, I just haven't figured one out yet.

Johnathan has had some good leads on jobs and I hope something comes about soon, I am starting to stress a bit. Other than that things are well and I will update soon.

1 comment:

dippyrooroo said...

Hi Anna! It's good to hear that the kids are getting into their groove! I hope you're finding your niche too!