Thursday, August 7, 2008

Worn out!

Well the truck is 99% packed and we are worn out. Johnathan and I started packing the boxes this morning. I cleaned one of the bathrooms and ran some errands. Johnathan took the last few things off the wall, and moved all of the heavy things around. We had a few guys come and help us and we got all the big things out and into the truck. I guess we are as ready as we are going to be. Tomorrow we will load the last few things and clean the other bathroom, kitchen floor, vacuum and fridge then we well load the van onto the trailer and head out. We are going to take it slow because Johnathan will have the 26 foot truck and the van and I will be driving the truck with the camper on the back. We are looking at getting into Rexburg around 5:00, unpack and hit the sack. Off on another adventure I guess, wish us luck!

No comments: