Friday, June 27, 2008

Andie


Andie turned seven in March. She is my smarty pants! This Sept. she will start second grade and she can hardly wait, summer is jut to long for her. She was so happy when Jenna came just four days after her birthday. She kept asking me to have Jenna on her birthday, but I told her it wouldn't be as cool as she thought it would be to share a birthday with a little sister. But needless to say Andie was thrilled to finally have a sister. It is a good thing too because she told us that if it was a boy she "wouldn't love it!"

Andie is our learner, and our artist. Last year she was put with a group of gifted artists at school, she did some amazing artwork for her age group. She also teasted at a third grade reading level in the middle of the year. She really loves to read and she can devoure a chapter book in a matter of days. I can only hope that her love of learning can continue as she gets older.

She is also in love with acting and singing. This past Christmas she participated in a community play and she loved every minute of it. She still sings the songs that she learned, it is kind of weird hearing Christmas songs in June, but she enjoys it. I think if she continues to enjoy theater we will try to get her in other plays and things. I want her and I to sing in church, but I guess I just need to get it set up, I think it would be a great experiance for us both.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna, I have wondered if you were out there in the blogger world, and I am so glad to see you guys. I am so proud of Andie, and I am also so glad that you have another beautiful little girl. I'll be peeping in on ya!