Friday, June 27, 2008

Tyson


Tyson is my physical child. He can knock over a NFL Linebacker and keep on running, or snuggle with you to your hearts content. I would say he is my most lovable kid and my most active. Last year we signed him up for football camp and at the ripe old age of four he showed them how to play the game! We got him a football for Christmas the year before and for a while he acctually slept with it. We have him signed up for camp again this year and he is really looking forward to it.

Even though he will be turning five in July I am going keep he home again this year. He doesn't share his sisters love of learning, although he is super brite! He enjoys working on the Alphabet and writing and drawing he doesn't quite have the ability to sit and listen yet. He will be attending preschool and he is excited about that, I am too because it will be one less kid for two hours on Tuesday and Thrusday.

Tyson recently got glasses. I took him for a School screening and found out that he was nearly blind in his right eye he was going to stop using that eye soon and it would have become a lazy eye. He is doing really good at waring them, but his has broken them and mangled them a bit over the past few months, but he is learning. I also think he looks stinken cute in them. He defanatly is one very special little boy, and I am so glad he is in our family!

No comments: