Friday, June 27, 2008

Crazy Days!

We have a family reunion this summer in Island Park and I have been franticly trying to make stuffed animals for the family auction we have to raise money for future reunions. In trying to finish them I have compleatly let my house go to the kids. I walked into the kitchen this morning to find no clean cups and a sink full of dishes. AHHHH! Who wouldn't put a dishwasher in a house? If we were not renting I would march right out today and get one! It is hard to put projects away and do responsible mommy things, like clean the house and fold that load of laundry that has been in the dryer (it's dry) for two days. Of course if I wasn't posting on here I would be getting somethng done. : ) Oh well, like that country song says, "I'm going to miss this." Right???

No comments: