Monday, January 26, 2009

Casey's 1st Talk.

Casey was asked to give his first talk as a Sunbeam yesterday. We wrote him a little 3 minute talk about his body and practicd it several times, he was ready to go. So we get up to Primary and he stands up at the pulpit and decides he doesn't want my help. He of course can't do it himself so finally I read it for him and told him to sit down. Then he says "NO, I'M NOT DONE!!!" Everyone laughed and I took him back to his seat. When we got home I asked him to say it to my mom over the phone...he did a spactaular job! What a character! We are going to try to record it so we can have it on record, he can acctually say the talk even if he didn't do it in Primary.

2 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

What a fun kid!! Primary talks seldom go like the parents envision them!!

Eli, Trieste, and The Gals said...

that's hilarious. poor kid. stage fright is not very fun. that's too bad about your hospital visit. doesn't sound fun at all. i'm glad everything is okay.
tell the fam howdy.