Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday was Johnathan and mine 9 year wedding anniversary. A good friend of mine took the kids last night so we could have a quiet dinner at home. We had steak and corn, Texas toast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and sparkling apple cider. I decorated the house and put a sign on the door "Night of a thousand stars." It was such a nice evening and we talked about how we couldn't belive that it was 9 years already. I know that we don't have a lot, but we have eachother and that is really all that matters.

Today is our 10 year anniversary of the day we met. So I have known my husband longer than I have known any other person besides my family. It is great to know that we are still the best of friends and that it will be no suprise when we have made it another ten years and are going strong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary again! Sounds like it was a very romantic and fun evening. Glad you were able to get some time to yourselves.

Dacia said...

Happy Anniversary! That's so great that you two are such good friends.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I've already put you on my calendar for next year.