Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ode to Johnathan


My Hubby had his 33 birthday yesterday, so he is getting really close to being old! I have to give him a hard time because he is four years older than me, so if he is old I can still be young. :) But because I have had the privilege of having him in my life for almost ten years I thought I would pay tribute to my favorite person in the whole world!

First off, Johnathan is one of the kindest people I know. Don't get me wrong, yes he still gets mad, and no he doesn't like everyone, but he is a great friend to have around when you need one.

Next as far as a husband and father goes, there is none better. Johnathan would work in the dirt under a house in the snow to make sure we are taken care of, I know this, because he did once. He loves each of his children and has made a special effort to let them know it. I think he has a wonderful relationship with each of them, and they know their daddy loves them. As for me, I am the luckiest person alive. Johnathan treats me like a queen, and he loves me ever thought I look nothing like I did when we first met. There is nothing better than a husband that makes you feel sexy after having four kids.

Overall I hope that everyone can see what a wonderful guy we have and I hope to have many more Happy Birthdays with him! Love you Baby!

2 comments:

Johnathan said...

Thank you. *blush*

Rachel said...

how sweet. We miss you guys and wow Jenna is getting big!