Monday, December 22, 2008

Sleepy Boy


The other night Casey had really had it with the day. He had gotten up early and no matter how hard I tried he would not take a nap. Well dinner time rolled around and he had been in a VERY bad mood but it would be bed time soon so we were just putting up with him. We got everyone around the table and Casey was upset about not having toast yet so I gave him a piece and we said prayer, three minutes later I look over and his head is bobbing back and forth and he can't keep his eyes open. Not long after that he put his head back on his chair and he was gone. We let him sleep tell we were done eating then woke him up so that he would go to sleep later that night. But I loved this picture because he looks so peaceful. Poor baby, but he was in a better mood after the quick nap and a yummy dinner.

1 comment:

Dacia said...

love this picture! That's how I feel sometimes!