Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tooth!

Jenna got her first tooth yesterday, you can feel its little sharp crown just above her gums. I can't believe she is growing so fast. Her second tooth is also right ready to come out! The other day I put her down for a nap and I heard a loud thump, hurrying to her room I found her on the floor, she had somehow managed to get up and over the railing. It scared me more than it did her I think, so needless to say we have put the mattress down as low as it can go and now we raise the bar. It is hard to think about her getting big SOOO fast, before we know it she will be asking for the car keys! :)

2 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

It's sad that babies have to grow up so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray on the first tooth. It is a bittersweet thing to have them grow up so fast!